Our magazine presents one of the best in jewelry news, newest news from assay workplaces, reviews, artwork and design developments, reflected goal data, primary issues, achievements within the jewellery know-how, important events about jewelry world. Tomorrow’s highlights will embody DGA’s three-carat lab-created diamond giveaway and an informative presentation on proposed authorized reform – and the means it will impact Australian jewellery retailers. Duraflex Group Australia was busy once again, with the employees reporting a satisfying stage of interest within the new lab-created diamond jewelry vary.
- BIS sets high quality standards as nicely as specifications for gold, silver, and different metals utilized in jewellery manufacturing.
- Industry gamers anticipate the gold and pearl sectors to continue their upward trajectory, with demand for coloured gem stones gaining floor and the diamond trade discovering a foothold after a sluggish post-pandemic start.
- Macy’s Rejects Billion-Dollar Buyout Offer The retailer said Arkhouse Management and Brigade Capital Management failed to supply evidence of a viable plan to finance the deal.
- What’s often recognized as ‘hybrid diamond jewellery’ additionally began to appear – items that feature each natural and lab-created stones.
- But Signet, more than other jewellery firms, is shielded from that by having extra of what customers